My Tablet no longer works properly with the new Paint.net

I was excited as many were about the new Paint.net. I hook up my Bamboo tablet and get ready then all the pressure sensitivity was no longer there, being concerned I went through my tablets settings and all was in order with that. If anyone has come up with this same problem and a solution please let me know. I am really excited to get back to drawing with my tablet and paint.net

My 1 Wish For Paint.Net Bring back my pressure sensitivity, My tablets collecting dust...

Not a bug. It was removed on purpose. It might be back at some point, but it was slowing down development the way it was implemented.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Not a bug. It was removed on purpose. It might be back at some point, but it was slowing down development the way it was implemented.

Well that's really disappointing, it was one of the main features I loved about Paint.net

My 1 Wish For Paint.Net Bring back my pressure sensitivity, My tablets collecting dust...