Error 1603 Version 3.5 Beta, Error 1610 Version 3.36

I use Windows Vista Home Premium 32 Bit, 8GB Ram, Intel Dual Core Processors 3.20 GHz, NVidia 9800 GT Video Card 1 GB DDR3 Ram, SATA II 320 GB drive. I have been trying to install this program for over a week. This time I received the same error as before but, this time also in the configuration dialog box it said " The Configuration Data For This Program Is Corrupt". I downloaded the file again from your site and received the same error. I read a previous post saying to use a good Zip program to unzip the .exe file. I used WinZip and then got the same error and, then I used Extract Now. I received the same error with both zip programs. I have installed other programs with no ill effects. Could there be something wrong with the configuration portion of the downloaded file? If I try and reinstall the previous version 3.36 I get error 1610. Both dialog boxes say the same thing. I have since resolved any issues I may have had with this machine, I believe the problem lies elsewhere. How could so many people be having the same problem with your program? Not able to update or install. :evil:

Please post a screenshot or the full text of the error message (including the title).

Unrelated, why do you have 8GB RAM in a 32-bit OS? You're only using less than 4GB of it. To take advantage of more than that, you need a 64-bit OS (or a Server edition of Windows).

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

The reason for the 8 GB of Ram is because I was suppose to have gotten the 64 Bit version when I had this machine put together when Vista first came out. I guess that you can figure the rest? Before I could get over and pick up the machine, SHE had activated and registered this incorrect version of Windows Vista. Did save a small amount on Labor but all else sucked... :oops: Cannot post a screen shot not that fully developed with the know how. Anyway the screen just stays on long enough for you to read the error message and the program uninstalls itself.

Your Vista license is good for both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. You can legally download (or have media shipped) the 64-bit DVD, burn it, and install it. It'll have to be a clean install, though. You can't upgrade from 32-bit to 64.

Back on topic, have you looked through this thread? Especially the 2nd post: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=854

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Yes, I did go through all the post and suggested fixes and to no avail. I have read all post concerning the installation and setups. Well you may be able to tell I'm versed in computers somewhat but I didn't know about the download. It's been since the program first came out. The way my luck runs I would have to buy another license to register the 64 bit version? :oops: