Can't Install v3.36 post-v3.5

LJXD

I've uninstalled the v3.5 because some plugins arn't working, and i tried to install v3.36. Bu i get a dialog box halfway through installing saying "A network error occurred while attempting to read from the file C:\Program Files\Staging\PaintDotNet_742146662.msi". Apparently it is error 1603. I don't know if its because of the alpha versions previously installed or what.

I am on Vista Sp1 32-bit

• 1 month later...

tried installing the new Beta version, and got this:

Hidden Content:
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'F:\PDN\Staging'.
  at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
  at System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectory(String fullPath, String path, DirectorySecurity dirSecurity)
  at System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectory(String path, DirectorySecurity directorySecurity)
  at PaintDotNet.Setup.InstallingPage.d__1f.MoveNext() in D:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\SetupFrontEnd\InstallingPage.cs:line 873
  at PaintDotNet.Threading.IterativeTask.IterativeTaskAnon.d__0.MoveNext() in D:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\Core\Threading\IterativeTask.cs:line 36
  at PaintDotNet.Threading.IterativeTask`1.<>c__DisplayClass1.b__0() in D:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\Core\Threading\IterativeTask`1.cs:line 77

Hopefully that clears up my problem better

P.S. Sorry for double posting, didnt want to start a new topic