Help me make it nicer

Hello im still new in this thing, im currently creating a logo for my band. I feel sometyhing is missing, i want to make the paint

more 3d or metallic, but i dont have a clue how. Pls have a look on my logo, i'll take any advice and pls dont laugh at my job lol,

its my first time.

31666_976b9b1fb7bd5f157ce16625893e1ede

This is the latest version of my band's logo, i still cant get the metellic type of paint.

I think if my text colour can make like the silver metellic from the melting terminator, it sure gonna be perfect.

As usual, i'll take any suggection to make my logo nicer, since im still new.

Today is my 4th day of creating my logo and into this grafic thing.

31666_46e0d81daaf1364ffe241d63af97117c

There's no need to be sorry, everyone was a newb once. ;)

Did you use the image in you earlier post and run the metallic plugin?

If yes, don't do that.

Use these gradients on your letters :LinearReflectedGradient: :LinearGradient: (Only the letters) will give you a better metallic look. (Or you can always try the method in my tut, on the horizontal surface (face?) of the letters as well, see if you like it.)

Hint: Try running the "condition...hue/sat" plugin, Fade horizontal first then Fade vertical.

And you will get a 45° gradient.

See if that helps.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

I really sux at this and searching for tut :( I've tried the tut that i can find about chrome, nothing of my work turns out

CLOSE to the tut. Wish i could understand more english, im from malaysia anyway. I really want to make my letter colour like your signature, if only u could show me from A-Z on how to do it lol. That would make my day :)

Ha, I was just in Sabah a little over a month ago. :wink:

Let me teach you the easiest method first to get you started, but it doesn't look as nice..just for you to get some ideas.

Type letters, Select letters "Shift key+ :MagicWandTool: ", Use :LinearReflectedGradient: with color black and white on the letters.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]