Downloading Custom Brushes

You need to donwload a program that can open .rar files (.rar files are similar to .zip files). Most people use winRAR for .rar files, but it's only free for the first 40 days and then you have to buy it. But for your purposes you could just download it, use it to unzip the .rar file, and then uninstall it. Hope this helps. :)

Okay.. here's what I have accomplished so far, I've done everything in the tut, and its on the last step, but the loading bar hasn't moved in rougly.. 1-2 hours.. And I can't download the brushes and if I close the window.. it just closes without any effect.. So :?: :?: :?:

2mc7n2p.png

The post above probably has crappy art.. Just look past that

:D

You say you can`t download the brushes?I assume by this that you mean that have not downloaded them to your PC.

Maybe this is the problem.

You download the brushes first,then unzip them and open them into the abrViewer where they are processed. Then click on `Export' and save to either the Custom Brushes folder in PDN User Files or , as I do, to a Brushes folder in my documents.

The advantage of doing this is that you can pick and choose which brushes to copy into the plug in file. If you need one of the others at any time just copy it in.

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN