Tilo's Gallery update: 2 new realistic images

Tilo

Welcome to my gallery

Don't hesitate to criticise the pictures ;) it is one of many ways to learn things, probably the best.

Thanks to everyone who wrote a tutorial i learned from.

ps: each picture is a clickable thumbnail

Newest

alarmclocktn.jpg magichattn.jpg

(click for larger version)

Photomanipulations

TBILD0308swlinietn.jpg Squirrelregenbogenfarbentn.jpg Kanadanachtstn.jpg TBILD0172sepiabunttn.jpg Gesteinsmasketn.jpg MagicHands2tn.jpg Weltenhandglowylinetn.jpg HandmitFeuervar1tn.jpg

Some stock photos from websites, some holydaypictures

Gallardogrnspiegelungtn.jpg

taken from: screenshot of a well known racing game

;)

Abstracts

AbstractRosegreentn.jpg Plasmalinientn.jpg Abstractwhirltn.jpg

Creations out of nothing

:D

glossyfella3tn.jpg glossyfellahighligt1coloredtn.jpg glossyfella2var1tn.jpg Cl-Atomreflectiontn.jpg Energyspheretn.jpg Summernighttn.jpg

Special thanks to Helen who helped me with my first glossy orb (the cloride atom)

Wallpapers

Notenlinienblautn.jpg Frau1bunttn.jpg SuspendedVektordancerstn.jpg Wallpaper1tn.jpg

Welcome to my gallery

Don't hesitate to criticise the pictures ;) it is one of many ways to learn things, probably the best.

Thanks to everyone who wrote a tutorial i learned from.

ps: each picture is a clickable thumbnail

Newest

alarmclocktn.jpg magichattn.jpg

(click for larger version)

Photomanipulations

TBILD0308swlinietn.jpg Squirrelregenbogenfarbentn.jpg Kanadanachtstn.jpg TBILD0172sepiabunttn.jpg Gesteinsmasketn.jpg MagicHands2tn.jpg Weltenhandglowylinetn.jpg HandmitFeuervar1tn.jpg

Some stock photos from websites, some holydaypictures

Gallardogrnspiegelungtn.jpg

taken from: screenshot of a well known racing game

;)

Abstracts

AbstractRosegreentn.jpg Plasmalinientn.jpg Abstractwhirltn.jpg

Creations out of nothing

:D

glossyfella3tn.jpg glossyfellahighligt1coloredtn.jpg glossyfella2var1tn.jpg Cl-Atomreflectiontn.jpg Energyspheretn.jpg Summernighttn.jpg

Special thanks to Helen who helped me with my first glossy orb (the cloride atom)

Wallpapers

Notenlinienblautn.jpg Frau1bunttn.jpg SuspendedVektordancerstn.jpg Wallpaper1tn.jpg

thank you welshblue. yes your little toys shocked me ^^, although there are some identical things in hair etc.

i think there will be many more of them coming although that i have a little problem with them, because they look slightly bad when turned against eachother: has somebody got an idea how to improve this? look! :cry:

thank you welshblue. yes your little toys shocked me ^^, although there are some identical things in hair etc.

i think there will be many more of them coming although that i have a little problem with them, because they look slightly bad when turned against eachother: has somebody got an idea how to improve this? look! :cry:

• 3 months later...

wow how did i miss this gallery... must of been buried deep within the depths of the pictorium. Love the work you have done here very clean and precise.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

• 4 weeks later...