beginner at photoediting... any advice?

speedeye

I've had paint.net for a long time now but new to photo editing... any advise would be appreciated

here's the photoshoped picture:

hockey.png

here's the original:

4294_1014690623422_1709760183_25862_6872412_n.jpg

speedeye-2.png

I've had paint.net for a long time now but new to photo editing... any advise would be appreciated

here's the photoshoped picture:

hockey.png

here's the original:

4294_1014690623422_1709760183_25862_6872412_n.jpg

speedeye-2.png

what do you want advice on?

this is a paint.net forum not photoshop.

If you need tips or help ask but thats not even made w/ paint.net

what do you want advice on?

this is a paint.net forum not photoshop.

If you need tips or help ask but thats not even made w/ paint.net

He could be using 'photoshoped' as an adjective. That use has been cropping up all over the internet lately.

He could be using 'photoshoped' as an adjective. That use has been cropping up all over the internet lately.

probably. It looks like he just blended clouds and the original image.

Try to not just use clouds, its fairly simple and overused.

What exactly are you looking to do?

Heres a couple versions I made up:

1-24.png

2-10.png

probably. It looks like he just blended clouds and the original image.

Try to not just use clouds, its fairly simple and overused.

What exactly are you looking to do?

Heres a couple versions I made up:

1-24.png

2-10.png

Keep in mind - this is now your pictorium. No more new threads in this subforum for you. Ask all questions in the General Discussion forum. And make sure your title is valid. :-) Don't forget to read the rules. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Keep in mind - this is now your pictorium. No more new threads in this subforum for you. Ask all questions in the General Discussion forum. And make sure your title is valid. :-) Don't forget to read the rules. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

here's kind of step by step of what I did

but I also duplicated the layer, lowered the opacity, moved it over a little bit, used cloulds, motion blur, tried to do a zoom blur by the goalie but it obviously didn't work

I was trying to make an action shot I guess you could call it.

yes I was using "photoshop" meaning photo editing...not the program ...sorry :oops:

speedeye-2.png

here's kind of step by step of what I did

but I also duplicated the layer, lowered the opacity, moved it over a little bit, used cloulds, motion blur, tried to do a zoom blur by the goalie but it obviously didn't work

I was trying to make an action shot I guess you could call it.

yes I was using "photoshop" meaning photo editing...not the program ...sorry :oops:

speedeye-2.png

Its fine :D

try duplicate layer and on that layer go to blur-> Fragment. Then change the angle to 0degrees or 180degrees (horizontal)or whatever the angle of the landscape is.

Clouds is very overused, unless you do something to it. Its pretty simple. I also selected some minor parts and sharpened. Need any ideas or help Just message me or post here

Edit: after fragmenting change the layer blending and/or apacincy. Try em all :D

Its fine :D

try duplicate layer and on that layer go to blur-> Fragment. Then change the angle to 0degrees or 180degrees (horizontal)or whatever the angle of the landscape is.

Clouds is very overused, unless you do something to it. Its pretty simple. I also selected some minor parts and sharpened. Need any ideas or help Just message me or post here

Edit: after fragmenting change the layer blending and/or apacincy. Try em all :D