Transparent Problem

Hi, I've been trying for a little while to get something to work.

I have a few trees I want to cut and paste onto a green Map... so I box the trees on the checkerboard background and Copy and paste onto a green Map...when I try to Overlap the tress to look like a Forest so a bunch of them are there, they will not overlap only go erase whats below it.

hopefully I worded it OK...

Post the pictures here perhaps I'm not understanding what the problem is?

Your pasting something on top of something else and disgruntled because it replaces it? Or do I have this wrong...

Wait I think I understand what you mean now!

Use the Magic Wand tool: :MagicWandTool: and select the are(checkerboard) around the trees. Then Invert the selection(Cntrl+I) and then copy and paste it.

Hope this helps. Sorry i had to reread your first post a couple times xD

Yeah sorry I find it hard to Explain it....

In the old Bitmap, when you selected something with the Square outline tool you could then either select to Make a color transparent or keep it as is.

Lets say I wanted to make a Zit on a face, so I make it, Box it with the tool, select that the white background around the zit disappears and then place

the zit on the face without the white and just the zit. that's sorta what I am getting at....lol

Oh I did what you wanted and it works....is there another way to do that?