Just a simple suggestion regarding the color picker.

So after playing with the program I've realized that there's no quick switch between the color picker and either the pencil or the brush tool.

I'm in a computer graphics class, in which we use Corel painter 11, and they have it set up so that if you have something like the brush tool selected and you hold down, I think it was ctrl, it will switch to the color picker and then as soon as you let go back to your brush tool.

So I wanted to suggest you guys do something like that, because with what I normally end up doing with painting programs being able to do that is very helpful.

Thanks!

Mintosig.jpg

There is a settable option on the toolbar when using the color picker that will switch back to your previous tool or the pencil tool when the color picker is used.

Also, when using any tool, you simply need to press the 'k' key to activate the color picker.

There is a settable option on the toolbar when using the color picker that will switch back to your previous tool or the pencil tool when the color picker is used.

Also, when using any tool, you simply need to press the 'k' key to activate the color picker.

Oh, yeah I know about the, "K" shortcut, it's just a little inconvenient to have to hit, "k" get the color and then hit, "p" to go back to the pencil tool, or whatever other tool.

But I'll check out the toolbar option.

Mintosig.jpg