How to make bloody signature.

Xizor

Hey, this is my first TuT so please don't be so harsh on me cause I'm just 11 and its my first TuT, and I think this is the correct section to post this. So today we're gonna be making blood splatters. Oh bye the way you need the font WC Rhesus A Bta, weird name but I think it's on dafont and you also need the Outline object plugin.For the images the upload on photobucket didn't seem to work so I just attached them anyway lets start.

First you need to make a new image 500x150, then make 0094FF as your primary colour and 004A7F as your secondary. Choose the gradient tool :GradientTool: make a radial :RadialGradient: and just drag it through your canvas.

http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq18 ... u/tut1.jpg

Now add noise at the following settings: Intensity:40 Colour saturation:100 Coverage:100.00. Now motion blur at 15 radius.

Add a new layer and name it 'Glass Shine', now get the ellipse tool :EllipseTool: and select your primary colour to white and then select 'Draw filled shape' :ShapeInterior: and make an oval through your picture. Set the layer visibility to 100-130.

http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq18 ... u/tut4.jpg

Add a new layer called 'Blood' and get the font we need write random letters in black at the size of 72px :TextTool: .

http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq18 ... tut6-1.jpg

Shift+click the text and it should all be selected. Now select FF0000 as your primary colour and 7F0000 as your secondary. Get the Gradient tool again :GradientTool: and then Radial :RadialGradient: and you should get something like this.

http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq18 ... u/tut7.jpg

Now deselect that and go to Brightness/Contrast and change the brightness to -15.

and now go to Outline object and with default settings outline the blood with black or white.

http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq18 ... u/tut8.jpg

Add a new layer called 'Text' and type your desired text, which in my case is Jake ^^ and then outline the text with white.

Now flatten and your done, I was going to make it a bit advanced but I don't like really difficult TuTs >8|. If I made a mistake or something please tell me and yes I did read the guidelines. Anyway you should get something similar to this...also I added some finishing touched (glow, bevel etc..)

http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq18 ... come-1.jpg

~Jake.

PDNsig-1.png

I just owned you.. :O.

It might help if you followed the rules...

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=26921 (rule 1a)

Also, I know you can technically bump after 24 hours, but it's really bad form in the Tuts forum. If people don't like your tut, they're not going to post. Sorry, get over it. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Nope. The rules have always been 800px max at its largest dimension.

You can post thumbnails that link to a full-size screenshot, though.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

You aren't paying attention very well. It doesn't matter what filetype it is, it needs to be smaller than 800px at its largest. Resize the images.

Reading the rules would help in that regard.

You STILL haven't resized your screen shots.

Yes, I did read it. But you still didn't do it correctly.

Fine. Whatever.

Well, you said I could post links to the full screenshot, but for the third and last time what do you think of it?

1) It's not a good idea to argue with mods.

2) he said post thumbnails that link to a larger image. Like here for example.

3) basically all you did was show us that a certain font has blood spatters, then added a couple basic effects.

Well, you said I could post links to the full screenshot, but for the third and last time what do you think of it?

Well, obviously, no one likes it.

Locked for your belligerence. "...and last time?" Or else what?