text effect question

Write your text or draw whatever shape/image you need. Select the text or image and go to --->Selection-->Bevel. You can see the effects here:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=26238

I also use the Emboss effect and Dropshadow plugin. It depends what's most comfortable for you.

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

I prefer to do it a different way.. For the top effect, just use outline object with the specific colours and angle, and you should be good. Your text has to be the right colour as well.

the second, same thing, just increase the softness, and width. Or you could adapt my gold text tut in the Text Effects section of the Tutorials+ section of this forum. :wink:

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

I prefer to do it a different way.. For the top effect, just use outline object with the specific colours and angle, and you should be good. Your text has to be the right colour as well.

the second, same thing, just increase the softness, and width. Or you could adapt my gold text tut in the Text Effects section of the Tutorials+ section of this forum. :wink:

Thanks you guys very much. I will defintely give it a try.