Batch Processing

I am a newbie to the fourm but I LOVE Paint.Net!

Something that I do that it looks like Paint.Net dosen't do is "Batch Processing".

I'll take a whole bunch of hige res digital photos and want to reduce them all to a much smaller size for emailing or adding to a document so I copy them to a seperate directory (\Original and \Optomized) and do them all one at a time - whats worse is typically I need to do this in two or three sweeps as I can only open about 10 - 20 originals at a time.

Any ideas? Is this on a "near future enhancment list" or "not planning on doing anytime in the forseable future"?

Am I the only one having this problem? Can anyone reccomend a small app that just batch processes photos to reduce size and quality?

Thanks in advance,

/Coffee

I am a newbie to the fourm but I LOVE Paint.Net!

Something that I do that it looks like Paint.Net dosen't do is "Batch Processing".

I'll take a whole bunch of hige res digital photos and want to reduce them all to a much smaller size for emailing or adding to a document so I copy them to a seperate directory (\Original and \Optomized) and do them all one at a time - whats worse is typically I need to do this in two or three sweeps as I can only open about 10 - 20 originals at a time.

Any ideas? Is this on a "near future enhancment list" or "not planning on doing anytime in the forseable future"?

Am I the only one having this problem? Can anyone reccomend a small app that just batch processes photos to reduce size and quality?

Thanks in advance,

/Coffee

well not sure if this would work I've not tried it. maybe you could try on a few spare copies first.

there is the plugin scriptlab with batch processing capabilities.

you could go to rotate zoom and use the far right size lever and scale down. it might be trial and error until you get the correct setting.

make a script lab and then click batch processing on the bottom and load the pictures.

Edit scrap that idea looks like everypicture would need to be the exact same size to begin with.

well not sure if this would work I've not tried it. maybe you could try on a few spare copies first.

there is the plugin scriptlab with batch processing capabilities.

you could go to rotate zoom and use the far right size lever and scale down. it might be trial and error until you get the correct setting.

make a script lab and then click batch processing on the bottom and load the pictures.

Edit scrap that idea looks like everypicture would need to be the exact same size to begin with.