Can i request the Admin. of Paint.net to cancel my account?

Erm, i've just created this account of mine, and i would like to request that this account of mine to be destroyed and closed down, including connections with my e-mail address. Is it possible for the administrator to do it for me?

I apologize sincerly for creating this account. I just feel that looking through the forum to search for my doubts would be wasting a lot of my time and since the rules don't allow me to post questions that have been posted before, i just feel that maybe i do not need to participate here anymore. I just don't want to have my account banned or what due to posting questions that have been posted before.

I therefore request this account of mine to be closed down, together with any connections to my email address. If the Admin. is unable to do so or closing this account is not allowed please send me a notification e-mail that i'm unable to close my paint.net account.

Lots of Thanks.

Just go into your control panel and delete all the info then never log in again, that will be the same thing. But I highly recommend you rethink this action since there are a lot of friendly people here that will be able to help you while you learn the program not to mention all the fun competitions we have.

Puteulanus___Jake2k_by_Club_PaintDotNET.png

^Click to visit my Flickr Gallery^

:D Happy New Year :D (ok so I'm a little behind the times)

Dear Racoon55:

I hardly ever post on these forums prefering to lurk in the shadows, working my way through tutorials or just blindly leaping into uncharted territory (uncharted at least for me).

I must confess to be having a blast :mrgreen:... and agree with jake2k that throwing in the towel at this early stage may not be your best course of action.

Having said that ... and all seriousness aside now ... my warped sense of humor (and possibly skewed view of the world in general) just won't let me pass by without commenting on what you perceive to be a stumbling block...

I just feel that looking through the forum to search for my doubts would be wasting a lot of my time and since the rules don't allow me to post questions that have been posted before...

1st - If (by your own admission) you are not searching through the forums... how do you know you're posting a repeat question? You may very well be the first one... Ask Away!

2nd - If you do mistakenly post a repeat question... will someone show up at your door and lay a beating on you with a large all natural hair paint brush dipped in a refreshingly cool shade of pastel mint green enamel... probably not... Ask Away!

The worst that could happen is someone will post a reply razzing you about being to lazy to look for yourself... but chances are they'll include a link pointing you in the right direction... Ask Away!

Any new software requires some getting used to and your time spent figuring this piece out will not have been wasted.

Once again, Happy New Year... and all the best to everyone here in 2009... back to the shadows I go...

PBN

PBN-signature2.png