Paint.net on my palm centro

So . I got a new palm centro. I found some added software and a program called CASL it allows you to build games/program for the palm, could paint be installed as is or would it have to be a change in code to work?

And to whom would accept that challenge if it needs to be changed?

I have looked for a paint program but found nothing.

I do know that there would be a conversion to palm os and plus its written in .vb(casl)

Thanks

vent_truk.jpg

HAve I done a little reading prior to my post I would have made a change on the language of this post.

Now that I understand your plight on the source code and what has occurred with it, so sad .

BUt I have yet to find anything comparable to PDN for the Palm OS Centro, so while the Palm is small it is still quite a powerful phone system. Yes I know you stated " Never Gonna Happen" I think it would be a great asset to PDN to have this program for Palm and once again catupult PDN back into the limelight where it deserves to be.

Thank you

vent_truk.jpg

I repeat: it will never happen.

This has nothing to do with a "source code plight." Paint.NET on a palm device would be a completely different program.

Someone else can take on this task, not me.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg