Is there a plugin for this

1: Hello I am new here and I use Paint.net many times it is great however. I always make engines (train engines) for an game I have though some times I want to have a line changing from Blue to Orange

Only way to do that is using the Gradient tool but that make the picture skind behind invisible ( I always use texture's and then color them.. For example

I want to make the back end of this engine orange

without overwriting the lines

22329_6b10b576f79145d841b0a3032bf7f4da

But! the only way to achieve what I want is to select the part I want to colour, And click gradient

22329_ebf3ad9d5db015ee46e7f11fad0c712b

and then it is done but unfortunately it overwrote the lines and now the back is 100% orange, At front I used saturation and there the lines are visible

22329_98dbdacc343679d587cdbb74c73d897d

Now comes the question is there an plug in that combines the Gradient tool with the Hue and Saturation tool? I need it very hard! I have more reqeust or qeustions but only three attachments are allowed!

if it's all on one layer try using magic wand with 0% tolerance and additive selection mode and then gradient the selection. btw 0% tolerance only works when the lines aren't :AntiAliasingOn: but :AntiAliasingOff: , with words when the lines are anti-aliased, my advice would be to first color and then draw the lines. And maybe a transparent gradient would help. if you need more advice you can PM me.

yhsjjie.png

History repeats itself, because nobody was paying attention the first time.