The older version of Paint.NET v3.36 cannot be removed

Hi,

I had a crash since my machine and not install one version of PDN.

I cleaned the registry but without success then I used several uninstall but the problem persists although it seems no longer remain trace of the old version

Can you help me ?

21560_87b182c318ccf8ae65fe54da0029f395

un ami qui vous veux du bien ...

...You're trying to uninstall PDN to re-install it ?

And I don't really understand "I had a crash since my machine and not install one version of PDN." I think there's something missing between "machine" and "and"...

PS: I see you speak french, if you can't describe the problem in english, PM me in french :wink:

Bonjour et merci

J'ai installé la version 3.36 mais j'ai eu un crash pendant l'install.

J'ai tenté de réinstaller sans succés,de fait j'ai utilisé un uninstaller type TuneUp mais je ne peux toujours pas installer de version.

J'ai ensuite fait une recherche de clef dans le registre et j'ai supprimé les entrée mais j'ai toujours le message d'erreur.

Comment puis empêcher cela ? Peut on imposer l'install sans vérification d'antérioriré ?

Avez vous un "nettoyeur" ?

Encore merci pour votre aide.

:wink:

un ami qui vous veux du bien ...

[For all, he's saying he tryed to install PDN but his Pc crashed, so he tryed to remove PDN with an uninstaller but it didn't work...]

Bon il y a le truc par défaut de Windows mais je suppose qu'il marche pas..Il y a CCleaner, qui entre autre permet de désinstaller des programmes. Ou alors simplement détruire le fichier contenant PDN (normalement C:\Program Files\Paint.NET), puis de passer avec CCleaner et de lui dire de corriger toutes les erreurs du registre, normalement il détectera et balaiera toutes les traces de PDN.

L'anglais seulement dans ce forum, svp. Pour l'aide en français, employez le fonction "message-privé."

Merci!

(Je suis désolé pour la qualité inférieure de mon réponse.)

---

English users: What I think I said was:

English only in this forum, please. For help in French, use the "Private Message" function.

Thank you!

(I'm sorry for the poor quality of my response.)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.