args

VHXBYDTL

welcome to pictorium: args.
yes this is official wowzers
anyways post args in here.

PNGCONSOLE.png

CONSOLEV8BUILD56001VX.png

if you dont know what a arg is, i will explain.
its a alternate reality game, or screenshots of games which never existed (ok search up on youtube args.)
and, i do NOT allow creepy or eerie stuff here, this is because of users that are underage or not!
and yes, pictures of other things are allowed. so it will be AROs. (alternate reality objects)

Edited by VHXBYDTL
i had to explain, thx for toe_head to quote here.

28 minutes ago, VHXBYDTL said:

bro, im trying to be something on pdn and you come here to comment?
if im pointless, then you're pointless too.
everyone who comments are pointless now? is that your life? commeting on my topic and say "pointless"?
im trying to be a normal user.

@VHXBYDTL

To be clear:

1. I did not say that you are pointless. I said your post was pointless (taken in the round with your other recent posts).
2. It does not follow that if you are pointless (which I'm sure you are not), then I am pointless too. That's illogical.
3. Nor, obviously, does it follow that "everyone who comments are pointless now".
4. No, it is not "my life".

If you want to be a "normal user", then please read the forum for a few weeks and see how people interact around here. Then, when you need some assistance in your journey with Paint.NET, please feel free to ask questions. You'll get lots of help.

• Upvote 3