unable to change download location after custom installation

Go to solution Solved by Pixey,

I'm at wit's end trying to erase this memory the install wizard has, to make a long story short I had to factory reset my laptop due to a trojan nvidia released a month or 2 ago and I just now got around to reinstalling pdn, I didn't realize the files downloaded would not all be in a single subfolder and thus they're cluttering my main folder, which I only intended to use for shortcuts and subfolders containing shortcuts and these didn't belong in this folder, but now I can't change the location additional installations download to the default/original location with express install and even emptying my recycle bin containing the previous installations didn't work

• Solution

Why not get rid of all the traces of Paint.NET and then download it again.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/fix-problems-that-block-programs-from-being-installed-or-removed-cca7d1b6-65a9-3d98-426b-e9f927e1eb4d

After running that, then download anew.

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.