Issue with BoltBait DLL's

I have read through just about everything on the internet to try to figure this out. I seen a few posts about it on the forum from years ago but the information is very outdated and I need help. I download the DLL's and put them into my effects folder. They show up in the effects folder but not in the program itself. I have made sure everything is right. And I could not figure out how to "unblock" the files because the button was nowhere to be found (probably because it was outdated). I feel rather dumb for having this issue this far in the future but I literally have no other ideas and I am kind of sick of trying to fix obscure PDN issues. Not ragging on you guys btw. Im just saying this is the second dumb bug I have experienced with PDN. either this or I am actually stupid and are not following directions. Help me please and thank you.

here is the errors.

C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Alpha2Gray.dll

System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (2): An error occurred trying to start process 'C:\Program Files\paint.net\ildasm.exe' with working directory 'C:\Program Files\paint.net'. The system cannot find the file specified.
   at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
   at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
   at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
   at PaintDotNet.Diagnostics.ProcessUtil.TryExec(String fileName, String commandLine, ProcessExecOptions options, String workingDir) in D:\src\pdn\src_4_3_x\Base\Diagnostics\ProcessUtil.cs:line 56
   at PaintDotNet.Runtime.Loader.ILTransformedRawAssembly.OnCreateRawAssembly() in D:\src\pdn\src_4_3_x\PaintDotNet\Runtime\Loader\ILTransformedRawAssembly.cs:line 53
   at PaintDotNet.Runtime.Loader.PatchedRawAssembly.<CreateRawAssembly>b__4_0() in D:\src\pdn\src_4_3_x\PaintDotNet\Runtime\Loader\PatchedRawAssembly.cs:line 36
   at PaintDotNet.AppModel.PluginRawDataCache.GetRawDataFromDiskCacheOrCreate(PluginRawDataType rawDataType, String filePath, Func`1 createRawDataFn, Int32 retries) in D:\src\pdn\src_4_3_x\PaintDotNet\AppModel\PluginRawDataCache.cs:line 76
   at PaintDotNet.AppModel.PluginRawDataCache.GetOrCreateRawDataImpl(PluginRawDataType rawDataType, String filePath, Func`1 createRawDataFn) in D:\src\pdn\src_4_3_x\PaintDotNet\AppModel\PluginRawDataCache.cs:line 62
   at PaintDotNet.AppModel.PluginRawDataCache.<>c__DisplayClass8_1.<GetOrCreateRawData>b__1() in D:\src\pdn\src_4_3_x\PaintDotNet\AppModel\PluginRawDataCache.cs:line 53
   at PaintDotNet.Functional.LazyResult.<>c__DisplayClass0_0`1.<New>b__0(Int32 x) in D:\src\pdn\src_4_3_x\Base\Functional\LazyResult.cs:line 17
   at PaintDotNet.Functional.LazyResult`2.ThreadUnsafeEvaluate() in D:\src\pdn\src_4_3_x\Base\Functional\LazyResult`2.cs:line 85
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
   at PaintDotNet.Functional.ResultErrorData.Throw() in D:\src\pdn\src_4_3_x\Base\Functional\ResultErrorData.cs:line 95
   at PaintDotNet.Functional.LazyResult`2.ValueThrow() in D:\src\pdn\src_4_3_x\Base\Functional\LazyResult`2.cs:line 215
   at PaintDotNet.Functional.LazyResult`2.get_Value() in D:\src\pdn\src_4_3_x\Base\Functional\LazyResult`2.cs:line 203
   at PaintDotNet.AppModel.PluginRawDataCache.GetOrCreateRawData(PluginRawDataType rawDataType, String filePath, Func`1 createRawDataFn) in D:\src\pdn\src_4_3_x\PaintDotNet\AppModel\PluginRawDataCache.cs:line 51
   at PaintDotNet.Runtime.Loader.PatchedRawAssembly.CreateRawAssembly() in D:\src\pdn\src_4_3_x\PaintDotNet\Runtime\Loader\PatchedRawAssembly.cs:line 31
   at PaintDotNet.Runtime.Loader.RawAssembly.<.ctor>b__1_0() in D:\src\pdn\src_4_3_x\PaintDotNet\Runtime\Loader\RawAssembly.cs:line 21
   at PaintDotNet.Functional.LazyResult.<>c__DisplayClass1_0`1.<New>b__0(Int32 x) in D:\src\pdn\src_4_3_x\Base\Functional\LazyResult.cs:line 22
   at PaintDotNet.Functional.LazyResult`2.ThreadUnsafeEvaluate() in D:\src\pdn\src_4_3_x\Base\Functional\LazyResult`2.cs:line 85
   at PaintDotNet.Functional.ResultErrorData.Throw() in D:\src\pdn\src_4_3_x\Base\Functional\ResultErrorData.cs:line 95
   at PaintDotNet.Functional.LazyResult`2.ValueThrow() in D:\src\pdn\src_4_3_x\Base\Functional\LazyResult`2.cs:line 215
   at PaintDotNet.Functional.LazyResult`2.get_Value() in D:\src\pdn\src_4_3_x\Base\Functional\LazyResult`2.cs:line 203
   at PaintDotNet.Effects.Compatibility.CodeLabPluginRtfProperReadShim.OnLoad(ILoadContext loadContext, String pluginAssemblyPath) in D:\src\pdn\src_4_3_x\PaintDotNet\Effects\Compatibility\CodeLabPluginRtfProperReadShim.cs:line 394
   at PaintDotNet.AppModel.PluginLoader.Load(ILoadContext loadContext, String pluginAssemblyPath) in D:\src\pdn\src_4_3_x\PaintDotNet\AppModel\PluginLoader.cs:line 124
   at PaintDotNet.Effects.EffectsCollection.TryLoadPluginAssembly(EffectPluginInitContext initContext) in D:\src\pdn\src_4_3_x\PaintDotNet\Effects\EffectsCollection.cs:line 441

C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Alpha2Gray.dll

System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (2): An error occurred trying to start process 'C:\Program Files\paint.net\ildasm.exe' with working directory 'C:\Program Files\paint.net'. The system cannot find the file specified.
   at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
   at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
   at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
   at PaintDotNet.Diagnostics.ProcessUtil.TryExec(String fileName, String commandLine, ProcessExecOptions options, String workingDir) in D:\src\pdn\src_4_3_x\Base\Diagnostics\ProcessUtil.cs:line 56
   at PaintDotNet.Runtime.Loader.ILTransformedRawAssembly.OnCreateRawAssembly() in D:\src\pdn\src_4_3_x\PaintDotNet\Runtime\Loader\ILTransformedRawAssembly.cs:line 53
   at PaintDotNet.Runtime.Loader.PatchedRawAssembly.<CreateRawAssembly>b__4_0() in D:\src\pdn\src_4_3_x\PaintDotNet\Runtime\Loader\PatchedRawAssembly.cs:line 36
   at PaintDotNet.AppModel.PluginRawDataCache.GetRawDataFromDiskCacheOrCreate(PluginRawDataType rawDataType, String filePath, Func`1 createRawDataFn, Int32 retries) in D:\src\pdn\src_4_3_x\PaintDotNet\AppModel\PluginRawDataCache.cs:line 76
   at PaintDotNet.AppModel.PluginRawDataCache.GetOrCreateRawDataImpl(PluginRawDataType rawDataType, String filePath, Func`1 createRawDataFn) in D:\src\pdn\src_4_3_x\PaintDotNet\AppModel\PluginRawDataCache.cs:line 62
   at PaintDotNet.AppModel.PluginRawDataCache.<>c__DisplayClass8_1.<GetOrCreateRawData>b__1() in D:\src\pdn\src_4_3_x\PaintDotNet\AppModel\PluginRawDataCache.cs:line 53
   at PaintDotNet.Functional.LazyResult.<>c__DisplayClass0_0`1.<New>b__0(Int32 x) in D:\src\pdn\src_4_3_x\Base\Functional\LazyResult.cs:line 17
   at PaintDotNet.AppModel.PluginRawDataCache.GetOrCreateRawData(PluginRawDataType rawDataType, String filePath, Func`1 createRawDataFn) in D:\src\pdn\src_4_3_x\PaintDotNet\AppModel\PluginRawDataCache.cs:line 51
   at PaintDotNet.Runtime.Loader.PatchedRawAssembly.CreateRawAssembly() in D:\src\pdn\src_4_3_x\PaintDotNet\Runtime\Loader\PatchedRawAssembly.cs:line 31
   at PaintDotNet.Runtime.Loader.RawAssembly.<.ctor>b__1_0() in D:\src\pdn\src_4_3_x\PaintDotNet\Runtime\Loader\RawAssembly.cs:line 21
   at PaintDotNet.Functional.LazyResult.<>c__DisplayClass1_0`1.<New>b__0(Int32 x) in D:\src\pdn\src_4_3_x\Base\Functional\LazyResult.cs:line 22
   at PaintDotNet.Effects.Compatibility.CodeLabPluginRtfProperReadShim.OnLoad(ILoadContext loadContext, String pluginAssemblyPath) in D:\src\pdn\src_4_3_x\PaintDotNet\Effects\Compatibility\CodeLabPluginRtfProperReadShim.cs:line 394
   at PaintDotNet.AppModel.PluginLoader.Load(ILoadContext loadContext, String pluginAssemblyPath) in D:\src\pdn\src_4_3_x\PaintDotNet\AppModel\PluginLoader.cs:line 124
   at PaintDotNet.Effects.EffectsCollection.TryLoadPluginAssembly(EffectPluginInitContext initContext) in D:\src\pdn\src_4_3_x\PaintDotNet\Effects\EffectsCollection.cs:line 441

This is one of them but I am pretty sure they are all the same

Just now, ChemicalCreator said:

Looks like you're missing a file. You should re-install paint.net.

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab