Cannot login, any idea why?

I can't log in normally; I haven't been able to since at least October. I can easily recover my account via email and change the password, but the issue persists. I have had to change my password twice today and a few times in the past for previous lockouts. I've copied it from my list of logins directly, tried entering my password manually and very carefully, both with my email address and username. No luck. Being able to reset my password multiple times has mitigated the chance that this is an "oops, didn't write it down correctly the first time" issue. Having Chrome save my password automatically after completing the recovery process, then having it autofill and still not work confirms it's not me.

Though I can continue to login by just resetting my password every time, it's pretty inconvenient and I'd like to be able to login successfully at least once. I also have an old account that I should have the correct password to, but the email address is deactivated, so I can't recover it.

Any ideas?