Purchased paint.net via MS store: need plugin assistance

Old hat here using Adobe apps since before Mosaic. I just purchased paint.net via the MS Store (thanks for the hard work over the years) for the purpose of adding the pdn-webp plugin for use as a go-between between .webp images and Photoshop CS 2018 on Win 10 Pro 64 bit. 

In the ReadMe file that accompanies the pdn-webp plugin, it says:

Place WebPFiletype.dll, WebP_x86.dll and WebP_x64.dll in the Paint.NET FileTypes folder which is usually located in one the 
following locations depending on the Paint.NET version you have installed.

Microsoft Store: My Documents\paint.net App Files\FileTypes

That second line in those instructions obviously refer to either older Win versions and/or the free versions of paint.net that are installed by way of the MS Store. For the life of me I can't figure out where to drop the dlls that make up the plugin, as it looks like a lot of control is lost by the end-user, perhaps because of the way the paint-net installation is handled via the dot.net framework. Not sure about that one though.

Anyway, on my machine,  it does look like the app was installed in the following location:

F:\WpSystem\S-1-5-21-1820702229-172926394-4058548944-1002\AppData\Local\Packages\dotPDNLLC.paint.net_h55e3w7q8jbva

but I can't locate any FileTypes folder for the app anywhere, including the my primary C: drive.

Help, Cecil, Help.

I probably also should add that when I initially attempted to install the free version of the app via the dotPDN repos, the archive that was downloaded generates the following errors during extraction which can't be resolved:

F:\Storage\paint.net.4.0.21.install.zip: No files to extract

Cheers (and thanks for any insight you can proffer).

P.S. I did read the help here about installing plugins into paint.net, but the instructions there make no mention about what to do in my case. 

Follow these instructions from EER:

On 12/9/2017 at 10:41 AM, Ego Eram Reputo said:

Follow this link https://www.getpaint.net/doc/latest/InstallPlugins.html

The bit you need to focus on is the second yellow note. The Store version of pdn needs some folders to be created to house third party plugins. Good luck!

Yea, got it sorted out, thanks! For future reference the full path in Win 10 should be (e.g.): C:\Users\iamjanco\Documents\paint.net App Files\FileTypes ; Win 10 doesn't use the "My" in "My Documents." 

Just used paint.net and the webp plugin to export those images to something I can open in Photoshop. Works like a champ.

Edited by iamjanco
clarified the point