Ghost-Dreamer's Gallery (updated 26Jan09)

Ghost-Dreamer

Wonderful job. I love the planets. You should do a post of how to dot his stuff. The planets are my favorite. Love them!

~Vicory~

EDIT: And I love your sig and the---what would you call that exactly?

Thank you very much, glad you like the images :mrgreen:

In terms of tutorials, this one will get you well under way in terms of making space-scapes: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=27083 The rest is really about using your imagination :) and experimenting / building on the outlines of that tutorial.

Thank you very much for the compliments, though I'm not sure what you mean by the "what would you call that exactly?" I'm assuming my Avatar (the image to the left, under my user name)?

Wonderful job. I love the planets. You should do a post of how to dot his stuff. The planets are my favorite. Love them!

~Vicory~

EDIT: And I love your sig and the---what would you call that exactly?

Thank you very much, glad you like the images :mrgreen:

In terms of tutorials, this one will get you well under way in terms of making space-scapes: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=27083 The rest is really about using your imagination :) and experimenting / building on the outlines of that tutorial.

Thank you very much for the compliments, though I'm not sure what you mean by the "what would you call that exactly?" I'm assuming my Avatar (the image to the left, under my user name)?