Suggestion: Un-blur / De-blur

I would like someone to make a de-blur or un-blur tool, wich could simply remove the blur from some images, i have a pretty good idea how this could be possible, as if you find out the exact percentages of wich EACH pixel is splitted to it's adjecant pixels so i creates the blur effect, it should be possible to do it backwards too, like if we say a 1 px blur makes the single pixel being split into 9 pixels (3x3 square, it's like 1+1+1 if the middle is the pixel we are talking about) and the middle is stronger than the one to the right, and left and top and bottom, and top, right, bottom and left is stronger than corners, therefore when the percentage is figured out, you'll propably just need to make a pluging analysing each pixel, and it's adjecant pixels so it can pull in, it's color (If you get my point).

Here is my idea how you could maybe do it, make a script that figures out how much each pixel needs of it's adjecant pixels strength or colour and then it takes the colour and puts it into each pixel.

Here is a small scheme that might be usefull (Made by blurring a single pixel by 1 into a 3x3 square)

Middle: 63 of 255 transparency :AlphaChannel:

Left, right, top and bottom: 31 of 255 transparency :AlphaChannel:

Corners: 15 of 255 transparency :AlphaChannel:

EDIT: I've found out that if you just pull the colour of it's adjecant pixels in (On a tranparent background) you only achieve 64.71% of the pixels full colour, use this information if you can.

Yes i have, but as i see it, sharpen and (what is see as) de-blur isn't the same, as de-blur removes the blur, while sharpen just sharpens edges and that sort up (removing no real blur to me). So this is a new plugin (even though sharpen is standard? xD).

EDIT: Actually sharpen, just sharpens everything up, i just tried with a blurry image (pixelated and blurry) and all it did was making transparent pixels less transparent and make all have more colour and such, not the effect i'm going for.