request: decorate this house for me plz

my mums friend has gone on holiday for a week for her birthday but dosent want anyone to decorate her house. so this is what i want you to do: could anyone please help decorate this house with happy 50th birthday banners accross the windows and some balloons. and please make it look as realistic as you possibly can. ty. oh and could it be done for atleast wednesday.

100_0706-1.jpg

Hello jackc45.

Before anyone does anything for you, it would be best for you to review the Rules (viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3446) before going any further. Particular attention should be paid to [rule=23]Rule #23[/rule] which explains that soliciting for work if strictly prohibited.

We are not here to lend ourselves for hire, for money or otherwise. This Forum is first and foremost a support forum for Paint.NET. If you want to request aid with such an aim in mind, you can either rephrase your request for help with the project, or turn to another forum on the Internet which will service your needs.

Because of this, I'm going to lock your topic. This doesn't stop you from posting again, in fact, we'd be more than happy to extend the hand of help when you need it. If you're still wanting assistance, please post with a new topic asking for help, not for commission.

Topic locked