French Localization

Good morning. Hi all.

My girlfriend is a plastic art teachers for teenagers here in france.

She has to make a course on photoshop...

and i have discover your wonderfull work.

I think it will be better for her to make her course on your program whish is very "pedagogic" for painting exercice.

But i would like to translate it in france cause we are not very good in foreign language particurlarly in english (sorry !!)

I was reading about you are providing some mechanism to create or translate 2.5 version, so I'm interested in compile and/or translate a french localization, so I wonder if you can provide me the needed stuff in order to do this task.

Regards.

Jean Marc Massou

• 2 weeks later...
Who wants to make a french translation team ?

I cOULD do this too. But you should wait, as said Rick in the "Japanese Translation" post, even they don't know how they will proceed.

It will be an XML file that has entries that look like this

Do you want to talk about .NET FX 2.0 features?

So it will be a PdN 2.6 features, but it's really better with Xml!

If someone want to estimate the mass of work, you can open the PaintDotNet.Strings.de.resources file in PdN folder, with an IDE (like Visual Studio 2003) of course, because in dN FX 1.1 it's still a binary file.

I apologize for my bad English.

No. Way. I've just seen Bob. And... *poof!*—just like that—he disappears into the mist again. ~Helio