Bending(curving) Text/Images?

Is there a way to bend images and/or text? Say I have a text and I want to bend it in a "U" (horseshoe) or I have a text that I want to gradually get larger as it reaches the end. Is this posible in Paint.Net 2.6? Thank you in advance.

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

I can't think of any way to bend text or images, but if you want it to taper, you can use the Rotate/Zoom Tool. When the tool window is open, drag the three controls at the top of the window to see what they do and to get the effect you want. Basically, you can add a perspective look to an image, thus tapering the image in different ways.

Right there under my nose. I would have never known to click on that grid under Roll/Rotate in the Rotate/Zoom window. One down and one to go! Greatly appreciated SI.

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.