Question: Code to render a picture

Warning: Reading the following lines may hurt professional programmers. :)

Looking on old topics in the plugin section, I remembered the image-to-code-plugin, which allows to convert the image to C-code (please see here: http://paintdotnet.12.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=3481). However, at the moment this hasn't any use (for me) as there is no possibility to convert the code back to the image. The point is that I wanted to ask if there is any code that would allow you to render a picture. To clearify this, my idea was the following:

1.) Take a picture, convert it to code.

2.) Open codelab.

3.) Write a code which basically is: "Render the following code". (This is what I request.)

4.) Paste the code of the converted image.

5.) Build dll.

I think there would be some ways to make use of this, but at the moment I don't know if the code of the image supports transparency, which would be required in most of the cases. For example, it would allow you quick rendering of watermarks or something like that (create the watermark, convert it to code, create your pugin via codelab as described above). Also, this would be a very basic but easy way to render speech bubbles.

I have no knowledge about coding. If it's possible, an easy to understand tutorial would be appreciated. If it's impossible, a simple "no" is enough. :)