Jump to content

Please direct me to a plugin!

Recommended Posts

Okay, this is such an awesome site!! I figured out a "long" way to cut out a picture (like an oval matting) and blur the edge, but it is lengthy. I'm thinking with you all so ingenious, there has GOT to be a plugin to do this!

Please tell me where it is!

Explanation: The way I do this now is to

1. Open the image

2. Add new layer and draw a white square over the whole thing

3. Select an oval in the middle of the white square

4. Use the transparency plugin to see the pic through the oval

5. blur the white layer to make the edge of the oval pic nice and blurry!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...