so i was using paint.net and i was wondering if theres a plugin or way, to lets say.. reverse or be the opposite of "erasing" an image?

for example, if i erased a portion of the image, but wanted to restore it back, id click the anti-erase tool or something, and it would regenerate/restore the portion that i erased

no, i dont mean pressing CTRL+Z or "undo" any mistakes or such. i meant just "restoring" a portion of the photo that was recently there.

magic wand wasnt so accurate in a photo of mine, regardless of how low i set it to NOT delete the thing around it. it just managed to be really inconsistant or detected the person as apart of the background and deleted him.

The best recommendation I have is to duplicate your image.

1) Duplicate your image.

2) Make one of the layers invisible, as it will be the original untouched version of your image. 

3) Edit the other layer of your image in any way you like.

4) If you make a mistake, use the lasso select tool on the untouched image, then copy that area (ctrl+c).

5) Return to the other layer and paste (ctrl+v).

If you are cutting out objects or trying to separate objects from their background, these tutorials might interest you :
A basic of how to -- http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/13796-cutting-out-images/
There are different ways to cut things out -- http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/28305-mini-tuts/?p=409110

Edited by Cc4FuzzyHuggles