Lost my Paint.Net Bulk Image Processor v1.0 with the 4.0 update

So, my question is, how can I get the last version of Paint.net back so I can use that processor, or, is there another version of the processor that will work with the Paint.net 4.0 version?  I like the update, but access to that processor is vital.

Nevermind, I found a free app, XnConvert, and it does nicely for batch conversions.  Still liked having the option on the Paint.net menu, but not really necessary.

Thanks for having a great app,

Randy Keen

The bulk processor is actually a third-party program and completely unsupported on this forum.  Glad you found something that can handle the task, though; We usually recommend IrfanView for this sort of thing, if you'd like another option.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.