Problem with printing

camo

Greetings, not sure what the problem is with my installation. I'm using Win 8.1 well latest with all updates packs etc, it's a 64 bit system and whenever I try to print it gives the errors, 4 of them when I try to print the first time, consequent tries might yield  a lesser number but the error windows still don't provide any clue what the problem might be since they are all blank.  Any idea what I should try next?  I'm able to print from every other program also have tried to print to different printers 2 physical printers are connected thru wifi, other virtual printers i.e. print to file, pdf, xps etc end up in the same result.

Attached a screenshot of the error windows, other specs on computer resolution is 2560x1600, nvidia 680, ssd for boot drive but program is installed to D drive which I use for graphics.

Thanks for any help in this situation, by the way before the upgrade to version 4 I was able to print just fine with the 3.xx series.  I've removed and reinstalled program to make sure it wasn't an installation error, even downloaded it a couple of times to see if it made a difference as well as rebooting between removal and installation.

Camo.

post-136762-0-01178000-1404149802_thumb.

Typically an installation or network issue. But w/o error code difficult to say.

You may try the Print It plugin. Maybe you will get more informative exception messages.

midoras signature.gif

Thanks, Installed the plugin and I'm able to print normally, to either a physical printer or virtual one. Also found another plugin Printer+ that works just as well but has less options. I think I'm ok with using the plugin and maybe a later version will fix whatever is going on with my system.

Take care and thanks again.

Camo