Png Save automation

Hello, I was wondering if there's any plugins/scripts or 3rd party tools that can help make saving each pdn as a png and flattening more convientent and quicker?

I like to create color variations of my work usually using Ed Harveys color flip plugin so at times I can end up with 15 or more pdns (cause I like to keep a source file of each as well) and saving each one manually as a png can sometimes get tedious.

For example:

I'd like to have a script that with 1 button click will automatically save the image as a png, flatten it and close it for me either for 1 file or every open file open in Paint.Net

If anyone knows of any such plugins/scripts, software or techniques, please share :) I may end up looking into plugin creation myself and try writing one if it's even possible for plugins to interact with open files that way.

Or pdntopng by using drag and drop.

Thanks for this.

Using this simple batch script:

@echo off

for /r %%a in (*.pdn) do (
	IF exist %%a (
		ECHO Converting %%a
		pdn2png "%%a"
	)
)

I can convert a whole folder of pdns :)

Note: pdn2png doesn't like pdns without a solid layer. I had to give all my pdns a solid color background layer before it would convert them.