Jump to content

How to do this effect?(i don know wats the name)

Recommended Posts

Probably your best bet would be to pick the color that you want to use and draw different shapes and/or lines on a new layer (so that you can change the background color later easily). Once you've done that, play with the different blurs (radial blur, motion blur and possibly zoom blur would be your best bet). Try different settings and make more than one layer of color blurs to increase complexity.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...