Jump to content

looking for specific tool?

Recommended Posts

About a year or so ago, I found a great tool (that I use on a daily basis). Problem is, I got a new computer, and now need to reload the tool to the new computer.

But I can't remember what it is called or where I found it!

When it was on my old laptop, I would access it by choosing Effects>Fill>and then I don't remember what came after that.

But here is how it worked- After I had chosen my photo, and clicked on the tool, a little window would pop up and it automatically round the corners of my photo and I could choose the percentage of transparency I wanted, and how large the rounded corner was.

I think the tool was by Pyrochild, but I've searched his pluggins and din't think I saw it, so I may be mistaken.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me!!!

I want my corners to look like the one on the attached photo...


Edited by kayliedanielle87
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...