SAC #9 Poll is up !

Possum Roadkill

SAC #9 Space Text  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Choose the best 3 space text images

• Entry 1 [thumb]http://i974.photobucket.com/albums/ae223/DeadPossums/SAC/SAC9.png[/thumb]
    • Entry 2 [thumb]http://i974.photobucket.com/albums/ae223/DeadPossums/SAC/text_in_space.png[/thumb]
    • Entry 3 [thumb]http://i974.photobucket.com/albums/ae223/DeadPossums/SAC/SpaceText2.png[/thumb]
    • Entry 4 [thumb]http://i974.photobucket.com/albums/ae223/DeadPossums/SAC/Spaced1.png[/thumb]
    • Entry 5 [thumb]http://i974.photobucket.com/albums/ae223/DeadPossums/SAC/3dspacetext.jpg[/thumb]

AbstractSpace3DText_Banner.png

Space Art Competition #9

THEME IS: Text in Space !

Poll is up ! Vote for top three. Poll Closes Thursday November 18th at 7:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time

SAC Comp Rules:

All submissions must be created in Paint.net with the exception of renders and stock photos when allowed.

When they are allowed, obviously you cannot use the stocks or renders as your entire submission, so the majority of your image should be created in Paint.net.

When Theme Rules allow, you must post a link to any stocks, renders, images or parts of images you did not create in Paint.net,

i.e. fractals created in a fractal generator program or textures created in another program of any kind.

Minimum size is 800 X 600. There is no Maximum Size.

Special Rule #5. Do not anger the Possum.

Submission Rules

All images must be submitted to me in a PM.

Do no post your image in this thread !

Do not post your images in your gallery or any other gallery until this comp is over !

I will post your image in the poll, that is the only time your image should be seen before the voting begins.

Do not sign your image or put any kind of identifiable marker or logo in your image that people will link to you.

You may post your image on any other website where you are a member

(i.e. Deviant Art, PdN Fans Forum, Facebook or any other forum or website, just not on this website until the comp has concluded.

NO PLACEHOLDERS! Do not send an entry until it is a finished product. NO WIPS (works in progress) !

No images previously submitted will be allowed.

I reserve the right to add to the rules as people do things to annoy me. (See special rule # 5.)

THEME IS: Text in space !

Theme rules: You are to make an image depicting outer space and include text as a part of your image.

You may include planets and other space objects like moons, comets, asteroids, etc.

Your text may be of any word appropriate for this forum including the word Space.

You may use STOCKS AND/OR RENDERS ! You may also, use another program to create parts of your image i.e. Apophysis, Gimp, Incendia, Photoshop, etc.

The majority of your image should be made in Paint.net. The use of other programs should be limited to the creation of textures and minor elements of your image.

(Remember, Possum’s have a sixth sense about things like this, do don’t make me hunt you down.

So with that in mind, special rule #5 is in effect for this competition ).

This thread is for entries only ! If you want to discuss this comp, please go to the discussion thread.

The Entry period for this competition run through Saturday evening November 13, 2010) at 8:00 p.m., Eastern Daylight Savings Time. All ENTRIES submitted up to that time will be accepted

Edited by Possum Roadkill

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Entry period extended until I get up in the morning, whenever that might be. I'll put up the poll then. If anyone else wants to enter, send me your entry via PM.

Poll is up ! Vote for one. Poll Closes Thursday November 18th at 7:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time

Edited by Possum Roadkill

Sorry I made a major mistake on the poll and entry page. I received an entry which would have been the 4th entry but for some reason I put it in the wrong folder in Photobucket and did not realize it until the entrant sent me a PM asking why their entry did not get accepted. So when I set up the poll the other day, it did not make it into the entry post or the poll. I have changed the order of the entries as they should have been if I had not made this mistake. This is completely my mistake and I really apologize for the problems it has caused. I have redone the poll so that everything will be fair. There were only four votes cast, so if those four people would vote again, I would appreciate it. Again, I'm really sorry. The poll has been extended until Thursday evening.

Thanks,

Possum