system restore & paint.net

29wkcw.jpg

mggmmm, mmhhh, how to explain this ...it was so annoying as hell! please next time could you ask me before of do that thing* ? you know man, I hate when softwares make changes on my precious pc without my consent! I know that your software is free but that does not mean that you have the right to modify our computers, you are not even my friend, so why do hateful things without my consent ?. :roll::roll::roll:

I will immediately to deactivate the system restore.

after all I will keep installed your software, I think its pretty nice. :|:|:|

EDIT: sorry pyrochild mod for use that bad word, now it's clean.

As I stated before, any installer that uses Windows Installer creates a restore point. If you have a problem with that, turn off system restore.

you know man, I hate when softwares make changes on my precious pc without my consent!

You gave it consent by running the installer. Any of your other software that uses Microsoft Windows Installer created a restore point too, it just didn't tell you about it. So how about the next time you install Paint.NET, you just close your eyes during this part, and it will be exactly the same.

Further reading: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=33276&p=313680&hilit=system+restore#p313680

This topic is done. Do not bring it up again.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!