High Security for... ?

Hello,

I just registered because guests cant view some tutorials linked from http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Paint.NET/ ... 6_Drawings . I had to make up a crazy password I will never remember (8 characters, upper and lower case, numbers too) and typed in two security keys. Now im here, I get a "You do not have permission to view this forum" message...

viewtopic.php?t=6238

I searched for maelstrom but got nowhere. Im trying to view a topic on creating maelstrom images. Normally I would just go away but I feel like if you have all this security then you must really have a fantastic maelstrom tutorial and im keen to see what someone came up with. Does anybody know why i cant access that thread ?

Thanks,

Bogo

you are trying to access the old tuts that are no longer avail. its nothing to do with you. it was just clean up time .

the best and more current tuts are here viewforum.php?f=29

actually some of the older ones from the area you can't access have been moved over to the link I provided you above. if there is a specific tut you are looking for and its not been moved

let the mods know here viewtopic.php?f=29&t=26923&start=105 I'm sure David will take a look at the old tut and see if the links are still valid. or point you to another more updated tut covering the same things.

ciao OMA

Thanks, thats brilliant. I found some things similar to what I was looking for, nothing just the same but maybe thats a learning curve I can take on my own :)

Sorry for the arsey nature of my origonal post btw, I just hate them damn word things you sometimes need to do to register. I once made my own forum, and that got spammed - I stuck a one word password on (that you could search the HTML file for!) and it all stopped dead :)

could be the orginal tut hasn't any pictures any longer. the person that wrote it might not be active with the forum and has let the hosting sight go dormant.

I'm not sure what tut malestorm is, if its about space scenes I know there are quite a few fellows that are real good at them here on the forum.

I do beleive some of them have used photoshop tuts and converted the steps to paint.net and made some great space images.

have a look thru the personal galleries in the pictorium.

almost everyone with a personal gallery is more than happy to accept nice comments and I'm sure most will be happy to give you a few pointers if you see a space scene or two that look interesting. .

ciao OMA