[Request] Vibrating or Shaken look.

-protagonist

Forgive me if this has been asked or gone over before, I performed a search with just about every word I could think of and went through as many tutorials as I could. If this is posted somewhere and you could point me in the right direction that would be rad and much appreciated.

What I'm looking for are tips on how to give a certain part of your image the illusion it's being shaken. I'm using unfreez to animate. My signature has a bird in it which would be a good example to use, what tools (plugins or brushes as well) could I use to distort the image of the bird to give it that look? The idea I'm going for is the image you see, and every 5 or so seconds there's a pulse where the image (the bird in this case) vibrates. Any help would be much appreciated. Again, I apologize if this has been asked a billion times.

2nw31ia.png

Aspiring web and graphic designer.

-protagonist/Michael Condra

ms | twt

Forgive me if this has been asked or gone over before, I performed a search with just about every word I could think of and went through as many tutorials as I could. If this is posted somewhere and you could point me in the right direction that would be rad and much appreciated.

What I'm looking for are tips on how to give a certain part of your image the illusion it's being shaken. I'm using unfreez to animate. My signature has a bird in it which would be a good example to use, what tools (plugins or brushes as well) could I use to distort the image of the bird to give it that look? The idea I'm going for is the image you see, and every 5 or so seconds there's a pulse where the image (the bird in this case) vibrates. Any help would be much appreciated. Again, I apologize if this has been asked a billion times.

2nw31ia.png

ms | twt

2nw31ia.png

ms | twt

Definitely did, already had it installed and didn't even think to try it. :?

Thanks for the help. :D

[EDIT] - This is what I came up with, it's sloppy but I did it real quick to see the effect. The cut out was sloppy so it distorts the area around the bird as well. (The image was already flattened)

am5qu9.gif

2nw31ia.png

ms | twt

[EDIT] - This is what I came up with, it's sloppy but I did it real quick to see the effect. The cut out was sloppy so it distorts the area around the bird as well. (The image was already flattened)

am5qu9.gif

2nw31ia.png

ms | twt

am5qu9.gif

2nw31ia.png

ms | twt