Problem with Paintbrush

I'm having a problem using my tablet with Paint.NET, but it's very specific.

It works fine when I use the pencil or eraser tool, but whenever I try to use paintbrush it will draw an extremely thick line (400x400px), even if I have it set at the lowest thickness. This does not happen when I use my mouse. I am using a Wacom Bamboo Fun tablet, and it works fine with every other illustrating app I use.

This also has not happened since I installed Windows 7. I'm guessing there are some compatibility issues? My .NET framework is up to date. :?

Sounds like something is buggy with pressure sensitivity. Try disabling that. (Or upgrade to the 3.5 alpha, which disables pressure sensitivity) :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Forget I wrote this, I was able to install the 3.5 alpha.

And... hey! my tablet works again. :D

Will the disabling feature be present in each version from now on? Otherwise, I should probably know how to do it myself. Which I don't.

If and until Rick decides to reprogram it and put it back in.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.