Where do you save plugins?

When you download a plugin,where do you save it on your computer so you can use it in paint.net?I've already saved it and unzipped the files but when I try to drag it to the Effects file,a window pops up and says: "Cannot Move:Access Denied.Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected."

When you download a plugin,where do you save it on your computer so you can use it in paint.net?I've already saved it and unzipped the files but when I try to drag it to the Effects file,a window pops up and says: "Cannot Move:Access Denied.Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected."

Make sure the folder isn't open. Also, there is a thread on installing plugins in the Plugins forum; please read it and ask any further questions there.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Make sure the folder isn't open. Also, there is a thread on installing plugins in the Plugins forum; please read it and ask any further questions there.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.