Im so frustrated! (installing)

I know that many ppl seem to be having problems installing and uninstalling Paint.net but im going crazy. Ive read every troubleshooting post and tried countless things to fix it and I dont know what to do anymore. Im going crazy without it!!!

I've had paint.net for years now and just one day it gave me an error message and i havent been able to log in since then. Ive tried everything from Windows Cleanup Utility, framework whatever it is....nothing is installing right on here. I have an error when i do the clean up. I dont know if its my computer or what.....can anyone help me? Im not that great with computers so i dont know where to go from here.

((((i have a pdncrash log on my desktop but its completely blank!))))

Then post it.

(It's a joke.)

I don't understand: you cannot install/uninstall PDN or you cannot log in to Windows.

If You have trouble with installing/uninstalling try this:

-restart your computer

-install or reinstall the .net framework

-make sure you haven't interrupted another installation in the the background while trying to install this.

-remove all the files and folders in Program Files

-try to remove PDN's registry values (for advanced users)

-update Windows

For logging to Windows: I am 100% sure that PDN is not the problem maker. Try scanning by an antivirus.

Then post it.

(It's a joke.)

I don't understand: you cannot install/uninstall PDN or you cannot log in to Windows.

If You have trouble with installing/uninstalling try this:

-restart your computer

-install or reinstall the .net framework

-make sure you haven't interrupted another installation in the the background while trying to install this.

-try to remove PDN's registry values (for advanced users)

-update Windows

For logging to Windows: I am 100% sure that PDN is not the problem maker. Try scanning by an antivirus.

Don't do that. Removing all your programs and their files from your computer will give you errors. If your going to remove any program. You should uninstall it using the uninstall tool for that program or the add/remove wizard.

I think that the 2nd post I seen were iPodLover has told someone to fix there computer by limbing it or creating computer errors :|.

Now can i get more information then this ?, You had PDN and then you uninstalled it and are now trying a install ?

Did you delete PDN or did you use the uninstaller ?

During the install do you get an error message ?, if so can you tell us what it says.

Are you on XP or Vista. If your on Vista make sure .NET Framework is not being blocked. Also for XP and Vista make sure your logged in as an Administrator when trying to install as some parts of Paint.NET need admin rights.

Don't do that. Removing all your programs and their files from your computer will give you errors. If your going to remove any program. You should uninstall it using the uninstall tool for that program or the add/remove wizard.

I think that the 2nd post I seen were iPodLover has told someone to fix there computer by limbing it or creating computer errors :|.

Now can i get more information then this ?, You had PDN and then you uninstalled it and are now trying a install ?

Did you delete PDN or did you use the uninstaller ?

During the install do you get an error message ?, if so can you tell us what it says.

Are you on XP or Vista. If your on Vista make sure .NET Framework is not being blocked. Also for XP and Vista make sure your logged in as an Administrator when trying to install as some parts of Paint.NET need admin rights.