Wheels.

GDTIME

So I have been workin for a couple hours on trying to edit a piece of these wheels with a yellow but its not quite workin well....

I am tryin to change the piece i crudly outlined into yellow...

can someone give me some help?

26676_8af712d878448c32e8c10fef6412f9b7

26676_d2c414df1efad6a4344a8d47c0a463bb

You need to make it yellow? Try making a new layer, painting yellow over it, and selecting Blend Mode: Overlay on the layer properties, accessed by hitting F4. If that doesn't work, post again.

Changed the text in the signature yay!

PDN gallery!

not sure I understand? you want that one spoke yellow?

if that's what you mean. you need to copy that portion to another layer. ( see cutting out images the easy way) You would almost be doing the reverse of the pleasantville effect. Isolating the portion you wish to color on separate layer, depending on the tone of yellow you might be able to use conditional hue or colorbalance plugins.

True, or if you need just a slight yellow, copy it with the aforementioned cutting out images tutorial and use color tint in the adjustments menu.

PDN gallery!

Im lookin for each of those painted. I was tryin to keep all of the shadowing. I came fairly close once by selecting each of the spokes, adding them to a new layer then somehow I made the transparency show through and that came out fairly well but I am lookin for a more Solar Yellow (really bright yellow... such as a Jeep) I will go try those ideas

Oh, you wanted all the spokes? If you need directions on how to do this, PM me:

P.S. It's really unfinished, if you want I'll send you the .pdn and you can erase the extra yellow, I did this very quickly.

wheel2.jpg

PDN gallery!