Jump to content

looking for a specific effect/plugin. cant remember it

Recommended Posts

I had to reformat my computer and I can't remember the plugin/effect that I downloaded. It looks like the normal color wheel, but you select 2 colors on it, and you can manipulate all the colors between the two selected ones. I use it to make pictures black and white with only one color, such as yellow, remaining. It also has sliding bars to change the way you are going to edit the color. I also looked at the plugins forum, but none of the posts jumped out at me, mostly because I don't know what it is called.

I'm sorry I can't describe more, I don't know picture technical terms yet.

Thanks in advance,


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...