Woll Smoth and Fronds

÷lcey÷

Well this will teach u how to make Woll Smoth and Fronds, if u dont know what it is, look at the bottom pictures and thts what it is! loL

(keep a version of the original picture in a seperate paint, it doesnt need to be pdn it can be ms paint it doesnt really matter)

Start With ur picture, And use Lasso select (shortcut key s) to delte where the eyes and mouth r and any shading tht they may have created

step1wx9.jpg

Then use color picker and left click one side of the eyes and left click on the other

I ACCIDENTALLY TYPED LASSO IN THE OPICTURE BUT I MEANT COLOR PICKER >.<

step2dl5.jpg

Use Magic Tool To Select Where The Eye is missing, and create a layer underneath the one with ur picture

step3hx9.jpg

On the New Layer make a liner gradient

step4py8.jpg

Merge the layers down and use fragmentation blur (like 1-2 distance 50 fragcount) and unfocus blur(3-4) where the eye and the gradient meet

step5ia2.jpg

u might be able to see the outline of the blue from the last effect so unfocus blue(1-2) on the edges

step6qa5.jpg

Now it seems i shudve deleted a lil more wen i got rid of the eye, but not to worry, we'll just air brush over it which id do anyway to help make it look more realistic

Select sumwhere right under the eye and just touch it up till it looks right(keep transparency low i usually use about 16)

step7xh3.jpg

i used brush size of 5, but u shud just do it to w/e fits to ur picture

step8rt3.jpg

now under the eye was brighter so now for the second touch up i chose closer to the side of the face to get it for the shade area to help blend it a bit (use a lower tranparency like 10)

step9yg6.jpg

now zoom out, doesnt look to bad eh? :P

now go back to the original picture and rectangle select over the eye ur doing, and copy it

Create a new layer and paste the eye there

step10cl4.jpg

Make ur primary color back and secondary white, use radial gradient on transparency mode(start on middle of the eye and drag to outer rim of the eye)

step11ub6.jpg

now erase the sharder edges of the square(u can just use elipse select but i use lasso, it doesnt matter really)

step12gs2.jpg

Now rectangle select the eye again and shink and move it to where u want it on the face

step13po0.jpg

then blur the egdes with gaussian blur (1) flatten the layers together and unfocus blur

step14ck7.jpg

Zoom out, looks pretty gud i think xD, do the steps above for the other eye

step15jz3.jpg

Its pretty much the same for the mouth...gradient over mouth mole...

step16zm6.jpg

unfocus at 4 around the edges....

step17nz0.jpg

unfocus at 1-2 around the egdes from the last unfocus...

step18on8.jpg

Color pick light area around mouth and air brush the area transparency 16, then darker area transparecy like 8

step19tv7.jpg

(i thought u shud already know how to do this so i did it lazyly so ima unfocus blur at 1 to make it look a bit smoother)

step20fh4.jpg

now go back to the original picture and copy mouth area

step21pe7.jpg

...paste on new layer above the face and cut off the edges Trancparency mode on diamond gradient, shink and flatten

step22lc8.jpg

Unfocus blur around lips and zoom out, ur done!! >_>

step23fu1.jpg

step24da6.jpg

im sure sum1 can do this better then me cuz i guessed for the whole tut D: loL made my first 1 after seeing a picture of one on another forum, this tut was the 3rd i ever did ;o

and heres another 1 i made xD(the picture is of sherwood dungeon a mmorpg i play)

maleavatarxu7.png

And this is Gene Endroy the creator of Sherwood

geneendroyws1.png

• 4 months later...