Jump to content

An effect i was wondering about...

Recommended Posts

Last year, in art class, I was using Photoshop Elements, and it had a reverse pixelate (like clear an image up, topazlabs calls it deblocking

http://www.topazlabs.com/) function, and i was wondering if there is a plugin that is like that for paint.net, because that would be realy helpful...



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Try out the Surface Blur. (Effects > Blurs > Surface Blur)

Does this help?


The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...