Aireka's Graphics

Aireka

I don't think it's truly appropriate to bump a pictorium thread without adding new content. Please don't do it again.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

well, you have some composure basics down. The biggest problem I can really see is easily corrected. Your additions have some sharp outlines, it looks like you need some more time with a pen tool. zoom the hell in and carefully, cautiously make an outline of what you want to cut out. make sure anti-alising is on and feather it a bit, I usually found 0.2 to be perfect on photoshop, I don't know how feathering is handled on PdN.

Keep in mind your rule of thirds. If you had a box and cut it into 9 pieces, (3 horiziontal, 3 vertical,) you want 1 of the thirds heavy with content, the middle third, with a mild amount of content and the final with minimal content. you want your focal point to be at one of the corners of the middle box. So, for example, with your top picture, if you moved the model down a little bit, maybe accented her eyes a little bit (maybe don't blur it as much? lighten that specific area), you could make her eyes hit that perfect point focal point. If you balanced the background a good bit, making the darker and more vibrant reliefs closer to her hips and the rest of the bottom of the page, but slowly easing up from the their, it'll keep her head from looking like it's blending into the background.

Hope this helps!

CrimsomInnocencecopy.png

This is not a link, don't try to click it