Is there any Plugin that can loop through drawing crossing right most edge then ending at left most side ?

Microsoft Windows 11 x64 Version 22H2 (OS Build 22621.1778)
Paint.net v5.0.7
Wacom Intuos pen & touch small CTH-480
Wacom Driver 6.3.46-2

Hi,

Assuming the blue is the background canvas, does Paint.NET has any plugin to loop through drawing towards right most A --> B which crossing the right most edge, but the drawing ended at C on left most like below ?

image.png.f0c1c1a20e0ba04719108750c9def418.png

Alternatively, if drawing towards and crossing top edge, the extra drawings ended at bottom edge, any plugin available ?

I am trying to create a Skybox cube with six sides for use in Unity.

Please advise.

Edited by rickygai

• rickygai changed the title to Is there any Plugin that can loop through drawing crossing right most edge then ending at left most side ?

Yes, my plugin Dynamic Draw supports this under Options -> Seamless Drawing when you open it.

This will seamlessly draw across the whole image, with one caveat that if you use a brush so large that it would wrap around more than once on a single brush stroke (so basically so big it's at least double the canvas size), it will stop wrapping around after the first time. You probably don't have to worry about that at all since it's an unusual thing to do.

Note this plugin is suited more for drawing than geometry tools, so e.g. line, circle, etc. are not available in the plugin yet. Hope it works for you!

Thanks for the feedback, I just checked but the option "Special Settings > Seamless Drawing", it does not show continuously drawing at left edge after crossing the right border edge as further described picture below.

image.png.6feb2b0d18fb922854f947cb9a551fee.png
Where, I started to draw from point "A" at right side and crossed right most edge, continue until point "B" at left side then only released the pen or mouse.

A six sides cube for Unity is something like below.

image.png.bad40490e33fad3691cbe5057bffdcd2.png
Alternatively, based on Skybox picture above, if I were to draw from right box to top box, any plugins can do so ?

Please advise.

Edited by rickygai

Whoops, I forgot my implementation was a bit weak in that area. It does copy the pixels over but it only works as long as at least one pixel of the brush is touching the canvas on the edge you draw on, so if you keep moving the brush until it's fully off canvas, it won't wrap that around. I should change the algorithm to handle that because while it's technically seamless, it's not as easy to use

• Like 1