How to cut and combine two photos

I would like to know if anyone can tell me how I can take two photos that were taken with a green screen (one is a picture in a tshirt and one in a suit) and I want to cut the pictures down the middle and have half the picture showing the person in a suit and the other half in a shirt. The problem is the zooms are not exact and when I try to do this, the faces to match exactly.

Is there a way to do this and have the software or a plug in match them?

Thanks!

Welcome to the forums! Before I help you out I feel you should read up on The Rules. Just a good thing to do before continuing your stay.

Now about your question. Make a new layer [ :AddNewLayer: ] and then paste [CTRL + V] in your first picture. Now make another layer [ :AddNewLayer: ] and then paste [CTRL + V] in your other picture onto this layer. Now you will want to take the rectangle selection tool [ :RectangleSelectTool: ] to select half of the top layer. Now delete which ever side you want the other picture to be on.

I hope this was easy to understand. We hope you enjoy your stay here. :)