Jump to content

Image distorting tool help

Recommended Posts

I've been trying for the past hour to find an image editing tool or a paint.net plugin that can distort images like this one: unknown.png


Distort/stretch parts of the image using a brush tool. Not something you type into numbers and then get the result, I'm specifically looking for a "brush" that can grow/stretch the image. I made the image above myself with exactly the kind of tool I'm looking for some years ago. I don't know anywhere else to go to ask for help.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...