BUG: Focus intermittently lost on editing the font size

Firstly, excellent program!

I do have a #1 nitpick, however.

When I click on the font size (which I do thousands of times a year, editing lots of images) -- and then move my hands off the mouse to type a new font size (edit the number) -- the focus gets unexpectedly lost.  I finally figured out why;

1. I click on font size

image.png.5c5062194f6781ae1a96c63ad0a36405.png 

2. When I release the mouse to move my hands to the keyboard to type a font size number, I often accidentally move the mouse pointer towards the thumbnails.  The "mouseover" event of the thumbnails (even without a click) steals focus away from the fontsize textbox

image.png.3950287e234d8b504c3f1d589c5d3812.png

Steps to reproduce

• Click the font size number
  • Move the mouse pointer around
  • You'll notice that mouseover on all buttons and menus won't interfere (still able to type a new font size number)
  • You'll notice that mouseover on the thumbnails will cause the focus to get lost (unable to type a new font size number)
  • This is all done without clicking

--> My mouse sensitivity is cranked very high (intentionally, because I prefer that).   So often when I move my hands from the mouse to the keyboard, the mouse cursor gets bumped briefly (in the direction opposite the motion of my hand moving towards keyboard -- aka a slight mouse push-away when I release the mouse -- coincidentially the direction towards the thumbnails - "for every action there's an opposite reaction"). 

--> Which means I end up hundreds of times -- seemingly randomly -- being unexpectedly unable to edit the font size some of the time -- I didn't know why that happened randomly, until I finally figured it out.  Until then, I just kept trying over and over till it worked (sometimes needed a 3rd try).  So here's my bug report ;) 

--> You know those everyday mysterious "Why did my computer just do that..." moments that keeps happening hundreds of times for years?   Same thing -- this is one of them for me, specific to paint.net .... 

Hope this is a simple fix. :)
Good software, and keep it up!

Cheers,

Mark Rejhon

Edited by mdrejhon